Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Learning to listen and creative ideas!

OK so its been a little crazy around here but I wanted to write a quick blog. Yesterday was a cardio day for me so i did an AMAZING hike that two years ago, took me 3 hours to go up and and hour and a half to come down, yesterday it took me 50min to go up and back and I STILL had energy to burn. Today I found that, after my workout and an added daily challenge, that my body felt like it wasn't challenged enough.. it needed more! I heard my body say PUSH HARDER and I listened! It felt so good knowing I have learned how to listen and respond to my bodies needs!!!

Also you may have noticed I added a chipin widget to the blog ( it lets people make contributions). I have an amazing opportunity to attend a retreat with a group of women who are on their own weight loss journeys. I am both honored and privileged to be invited to go inspire and be inspired so at this time I am working hard to raise funds to make it to this amazing retreat. I am willing to try any creative ideas you may have so please submit any ideas to alexis.mundis@gmail.com and pass it around!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Way to go on the workout! Good luck with raising money! :)

Anna said...

I am so excited about our trip! An even more excited about next years trip! YAY!

Lexy said...

hehehe me too!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Followers