Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

As most of you know by now, I follow Bob Harper's daily challenges on facebook ( you should too!). This weekend challenge is complete a 10k. While its really left up to me how I want to complete it, I thought that I'd challenge myself by pledging AT LEAST half my miles be from running. I cannot tell you how many times I've seen on Bob's page messages from people saying they need bob to "kick their butts into shape" or they need him "to challenge them to work out", why wait? Don't sit around waiting for that biggest loser moment when someone comes and makes you change because that's not going to happen. Don't wait for your friends to be the ones to push you along because you could wait all your life. YOU have to challenge yourself to push harder, do better and want more in your life. Its scary, I'll admit! Its scary to ask of yourself more than you expect from yourself but don't be afraid! You can never fall short as long as you are always moving forward! For me its something I work on EVERY DAY and I hope that you do to! Have a great weekend and hope you'll join me in Bob's weekend challenge!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

This totally hits home for me. I'm definitely motivated to push myself harder now and keep going even when I think I can't possibly do another rep or take another step. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow girl. I think I may add him on facebook...there is NO day like TODAY! Right? : )

Michael said...

Thanks for the post - I've added Bob's group page to my FB - gonna start participating in the daily challenges. Thanks for the inspiration and suggestion.

I'm down 10 pounds in 3 weeks since I started my new journey. Finding your blog was a nice surprise, thanks for your posts and motivation!

Post a Comment

Followers