Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today I am struggling, today I am fighting

Today I am struggling with food, I've been stressed out and if there is one HUGE trigger for me, its stress. To add on top of it, I am in the middle of a full blow Lupus flair up which has me sick, exhausted and in pain. My mind is telling me that i need to eat to pull up my energy because thats what I've conditioned it to do, to respond to the energy level but its the lupus that has me drained, not low calorie counts. And to add on top of that, i am on steroids that throw your hunger switch on and won't release it... Everything in my head is telling me to act on the impulse to eat. Today is going to be a full blown all out bloody battle that even I am not sure I will win but I do know it will be a battle I will fight. Never let your circumstances become your excuses and NEVER EVER give up the fight.

1 comments:

Cindi Roberson said...

Hang in there Alexis. You are half way there being able to recognize what is going on. We are not designed to be perfect, there will be times that we fall short of our own expectations.. it is more important how we react to those times. Thinking of you. Cindi

Post a Comment

Followers