Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Year New Life Challenge!

After a rough few weeks, I am back to being focused on what really matters in life, me! 48 hours ago I was convinced that life as i knew it had ended and yet I woke up yesterday morning thinking... and thats a bad thing why?!!? I cannot have the life I thought i wanted when I was 426lbs because that life and that way of thinking no longer fits my reality and waking up embracing and not fighting those changes made me realize just how far I have come. It also got me to thinking about where I want to go in the future. I want a lot for myself and I can have all of it if I let myself. There is more to this than just weight loss, there is more to this than changing pant sizes or eating habits, I'm changing my life and am just now starting to recognize it in areas I had previously ignored. Having said that, I am 40 lbs away from hitting the 200lb weight loss mark. I don't even remember when I lost my first 100, I didn't celebrate it or mark it down on the calendar or even share it with my friends and family. Reaching the 200lb mark in itself is enough to celebrate but what I am really looking forward to is celebrating my start at finding myself and embracing my new life. I have challenged myself to lose 40lbs by Jan. 1st so that I can celebrate my new life, my new milestone with the New Year. I've been really bad at allowing others into my life to support me and I want everyone to know that I accept your encouragement and support and ask that you join me to celebrate. I will keep everyone up to date on my progress on my blog and hope that you take time to challenge yourself now too. It feels good to be back to where I need to be and I look forward to my future!

Here's to a path of self discovery, a path to a healthy life and embracing all that life has!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers