Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

NYNL- a Gift for myself

Today I work a double shift woohoo...not! I am just about to cook my lunch and dinner to take with me. I've decided that I am going to pick Sunday as my weigh in day and I'll be taking a pic of the scale to show my progress ( thanks gayle) I weigh myself everyday so I can already tell you this week is going to be HUGE numbers. I started my weight loss journey at 426 lbs. I started this Challenge at 266 and I will end it at 226. Today has been about preparing for me, preparing my body for a long day, preparing my meals to keep on track and preparing my mind to stay focused on where I need to keep my thoughts right now. Having a lot of time to think at work often leads to me getting distracted by the drama in life and today I am making a commitment to myself to not let my mind go there. Today I am giving myself the gift of freedom from thoughts of doubt. What gift can you give yourself today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers