Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Step it up and work it out!

I don't know about you but I can't hardly wait for the new season of Biggest Loser to come on. Not only am I in need of a Bob Harper fix but I just can't wait to see what kind of personalities are on this season. I've watched every episode of every season since its inception and am still in awe of the change this program has brought people on and off the show.. um like ME!!! I've been talking to alot of people and they are all saying the same thing- I watch the biggest loser from my couch with one hand in a bag of chips and the other wrapped around some fast food. I used to be that person too but you don't have to be and you don't have to wait to change it! Kristin and Cathy from last season's Biggest Loser has started a campaign called Step it Up Work it Out. It allows you t make the commitment to yourself to a healthier lifestyle NOW! This will be my first season of watching the Biggest Loser where I won't be sitting on the couch wishing that was me because this year that IS me. I am the one who is making the changes. Its not magic, its not made for TV its my reality and it can be your reality too. Will you join me in making this your first season watching biggest loser off the couch?!? Lets step it up and work it out!

http://www.kristinsteede.com/blog/challenge-form

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL JOIN YOU SISTER! = ) I agree- no more sitting on the couch sippin on cherry coke for this girl! LOVE IT!

Mesha said...

i'm already in - just catching up on blogs though! wow - this is like a part time job! Ay!

Post a Comment

Followers