Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Starving

I spent some time this Sunday tie dying some old workout shirts with bleach and had a blast! It had been so long since Ive done anything just fun and creative and it really made me think... Every day I eat well balanced meals, I plan them out, count their calories, cook them with the best ingredients and record them in my food journal. My meals are always satisfying.. but wait, this blog is about starving right? Anyone who's ever made a transition to a healthy lifestyle knows, we spend so much time feeding our bodies but how much time do we take to feed our souls? We all know our bodies need nourishment to function but so does our souls. Our souls need laughter, joy and peace to thrive, not just survive! Take time to feed your soul today, start an art project, play a game with your family, laugh at loud with a funny movie anything that gives you a little piece of joy to nourish your soul.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sista!

Post a Comment

Followers