Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who Will You Be?

Two women stand at the bottom of a steep hill, needing to get to the top. The first woman stands there and says " wow, this hill is so steep. I'm already tired. I'm gonna make it to the top, I gotta reach the top but its gonna take me a long time. I'm gonna be at the top any moment now..." and even though she talked about reaching the top, her feet never moved. The second woman knew it was going to take her awhile so she took small steps,putting one foot in front of the other and started moving up the hill until she reached the top. She looked down and saw the first woman still at the bottom talking about reaching the top. - Which woman are you? Don't be the woman at the bottom talking about what your gonna do, be the woman that keeps moving. It doesn't matter if your trying to lose weight or training for a marathon - actions speak louder than words so just shut up and do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers