Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

So much to celebrate!

On my way out the door to go celebrate with friends and there is SO much to celebrate tonight. My first article was published today ! YAY you can check it out at the link here!
http://ballston.patch.com/articles/the-fat-runner

And secondly, the biggest accomplishment of my entire training season... I ran 20 MILES today!!! 2-0 AHHH I'm so freakin proud of myself. That will be the longest run until race day... now I'm on a running taper where the miles are cut significantly to prepare my body for the full 26.2 miles. I love it!

3 comments:

Josie said...

Way to go on both counts! Off to read the article now.

Taking back my power said...

Awesome. You are a huge inspiration. Thank you for sharing your blog. Cathie (Melbourne, Australia)

Lexy said...

Thank you so much ladies!

Post a Comment

Followers