Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm BAAAACK!!!



Hello there everyone! I know I know, its been forever. Things got really crazy since I moved back and I'm finally finding my groove. I will do my best to catch everyone up as much as I can but let me just say there are some great things happening on my end. I hope to start video blogging. It will include workouts, cooking ideas and just about anything and everything! I hope that everyone will tune in and PLEASE spread the word to friends and family! I'd also love to hear from you what you'd like to see. I have an ever growing list of recipes that I've received requests for as well as topics to cover so please post in the comments or email me at alexis.mundis@gmail.com with your ideas and suggestions!!! I am looking forward to the next post. Also sunday I will be uploading pictures from my camping/rock climbing/whitewater canoeing trip this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers